The Gay Wedding Institute Certificate Program will inspire you, energize you and attract loyal customers and raving fans. Master the skills and strategies
to reach the loyal same-sex wedding market. Over 1100 people have completed this program, representing 20 countries around the world. Together, we
are making for
When you complete this training, you'll receive:
- LGBT wedding data, trends, traditions and more
- best practices in sales and marketing
- cutting edge information on laws and policies
- a badge for your website
- a certificate of completion
- resource materials
- a 6 month free listing on LGBTWeddings.com and a 1 year free listing on MRSter.com (total value: $419)
- your name listed on this website.
This program is worth seven contact hours toward the initial certification or recertification application for the CPCE designation. The CPCE is offered by the National Association for Catering and Events.
The program is offered as an online self-guided course, a 5 part webinar series in Spanish, and as a one day live course. The live course is taught in English and Spanish.
- August 11, 2016: Pueblo, MX: [email protected]
- October 10 2016: Mexico City, MX [email protected] (at Hotel Presidente Intercontinental)
- October 19, 2016: Toronto, ON (with the Toronto Botanical Garden and Holly Matrimony Weddings)
"I just wanted to share with you that I booked my first gay wedding yesterday. I am a bit giddy and excited about it....It’s a 3 day event with 200 guests. The information you shared/taught in the course absolutely helped me to book this wedding. Thank you so much!"
Email me directly if you'd like to bring the Gay Wedding Institute Certificate Program to your business.
Note: we are not a college and this is not an accredited program